Pissed...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Seerbrum, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Seerbrum

Seerbrum Well-Known Member

I'm fucking tired of people calling, or calling people. Making plans.. .and then all of a sudden I can't get a call back.

I was told to be ready to move two hours ago, and now I'm still waiting with my boots on.

Are my friends just fucking with me?

honestly, I don't make plans, I don't ask, or even call unless I have full intention of full filling those plans. Don't call me if you don't want to hang out, you aren't sparring my feelings, you aren't helping, espcially if in the end you're going to be a dick and can't be bothered to let me know you don't feel like it.

I mean, all I have these days are my word. When I say I'm going to do something, I fucking do it. I don't half-ass it, I don't lie anymore, I just fucking do what I SAID I was going to do. Why or why does every motherfucker out there can't be bothered to even be held to their word!? Does no one have honor anymore? Does any one still care beyond their own needs?

I'm fucking tired of having my shit in order, ready... and then being forced to wait or realizing I wasted my time. if you're going to say something fucking do it! Don't bother a person, make them think they've got plans, only to let them know they wasted 3 hours waiting around for your ass. I could of already been out by now, BUT NOOOOO, I had to fucking wait and now I sit here just waiting to know if I can leave my own fucking apartment with out missing the call. I'm tired of this shit, if your that fucking busy, don't bother me.

Sorry I wanted to vent, because I'm tired of waiting around for people to be bothered to even call back and LET ME KNOW. I've had enough fucking arguements with people because I decided to leave the house after they seem to be late. It just pisses me off, because no matter what I do, its my fault. People can suck ass so much!

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

therein lies why i barely deal with ppl anymore.
    i ahve 2 freinds taht i see on a "regular" (being every other week) basis, and my partner, who tbh i still cant really rely on, he's a bit haphazzard.

i say take your boots off, get back to your bed/chair/where ever your comfy, and do what you want to do to pass the time. i'm sorry they let you down, and its their loss for being A-holes :hug: