places to get help?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by amy-lou, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy-lou

amy-lou Member

there aren't any. it's bullshit. some idiot who doesn't even know you or your situation tyring to reel off a list of places and people to go to... i don't know what fucking reality he's living in, but it certainly isn't a common one... friends, family - fuck it. you think it's so easy to go to them? with everythign else - so easy...so easy. but this? like hell...

doctor? for fuck sake. absolutely no confidentiality for under16s. what fuckign retard decided this? it's the most idiotic decision a person or group of people could ever make...

school? school. you know what? it isn't shcool that you can get throught to though... it's some person who happens to work for the school who spend her day issuing cups of water and snide comments. yehh - go to her and ask for help! having your private life laughed at all over the staff room is a sure solutiong to everything!

and that's it. that's everyone.
    who's left.
    yourself,
    you, you, and you.
    fuck it.
    what's left...

2. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

They're only going to offer confidentiality if they don't think that someone's life is in danger, regardless of age. Professionals need to keep people's best interests in mind. If nothing else, perhaps the people here can help.

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

SF is left my friend give us a chance, many here have had terrible lives and therefore some understanding when things are so very bad.
    pm anytime and TC hun :unsure:

4. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

I s'pose the way amy-lou put it can sound abit harsh, but I agree.
    Any kind of help, I'm pretty sure I've tried them all, and most of them just pissed me off more, and/or made me feel worse.
    The doctors that only give you 10 minute periodes.. Thats the min. they can give you, and they only talked to me because I asked and I'm pretty sure she's supposed to, or has to. IF, she cared, at all, she'd given me maybe, say, 11 minutes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.