Plagued by suicidal thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I don't know, I only have a short amount of time to make changes in my life before school starts and I keep coming back to the thought that killing myself is the best option. It is as if everything needs to go right for me very soon or else I will probably end my life. I really don't see how normal people live, life seems so depressing to me, so hard that it just dosen't seem worth it. It is not only my life but other peoples lives, people who are supposedly happy, I just don't see how they can keep going. Anyway I need drastic improvements in my life soon or else i will end it all.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

ONly you can make those changes those choices to help you stay on a better path. l. getting on medication or changing meds until your depression lessens
    2 eating right exercising
    3 socializing not isolation one self
    4 pushing your mind to learn new thing thru art music new interest
    5 get therapy to help you increase your coping skills someone to discuss thing with when things aren't going so smoothly
    You can make these changes you can and i hope before school starts you will so you will be stronger in a better place to make success happen take care

3. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Thing is I have been trying all thoese things but it is still not working. It's just that I realized that after all the time I took off, all the effort I took in too improving myself, I have acomplished very little and I keep thinking that killing myself is the best option I have at this point.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

suicide often crosses my thoughts as well but then if i did what then
    there is no further hope no nothing.
    ihopeyou find a way out of these thougths and use the energy put into them into getting help for you
    i want to go so bad but know it can't be
    for others would be so full of pain
    if i leave
    so i stay and take on this pain
    i pray your pain leaves and only peace is left keeptrying okay

5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Do your best to stick around. Like I'd probly would've killed myself a fuck load of times over lol but I'm still here. I guess :blink:. Just take it day to day. I'm probly taking it on a more week to week basis and sometimes daily because school just gets so fucking shit at times you feel like stabbing someone...:unsure: lol. Are you on meds or therapy or anything? You said that you've been doing those things but I'd know from myself that if I'd start taking meds and maybe therapy it may get better for me. But there's still a big hurdle for the kinda shit I gotta go through(semi-long story).

I know what it's like when it's just before the new school year starts and you're like "fuck another year, well no point. might as well end it". But somehow here I am in the 2nd Term of school. I should be able to make it through the rest of the year, but things are starting to get pretty hard(emotionally that is). So just take it one day at a time, and if you want to, call a crisis line. Even that might help me! It'd be a nice change talking to someone different other than the usual people that piss me off. As I always think, "The mind thrives on change" yay for hypocrisy? :laugh:.

So just do your best :) and take it day to day, remember you ain't alone :p. PM me if you ever feel the need to :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.