Plan B

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by fisch, Nov 7, 2010.

1. fisch

fisch Well-Known Member

It's hidden away somewhere, for that rainy day when everything seems desperate. Basically, it's a new you, a complete change of identity. A change of name, a change of clothes and appearance, a change of mannerisms if you're perceptive enough to change your behaviour, a change of friends, a change of scene. Naturally, this isn't something for everyone, because you still have ties from your old life. And I'm obviously sounding a little bit mental right now. You could try it for a day, it could be fun. Just go out, dye your hair, and introduce yourself to new people using a new name.

'Hi, I'm Penelope.'

You could even change your accent. Invent a load of lies about how you worked at an orphanage in Thailand and went jet-skiing in New Zealand. I know this whole thing sounds insane, I'm just putting this idea out there. Am I crazy or am I crazy?

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I think it's a great idea. I wouldn't be able to do it though.

3. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

it's a great idea
    and totally possible
    and you're not the only person to think of it
    http://www.cherryflava.com/photos/uncategorized/tower2_1.jpg
    except this person took it to a whole new level...

your idea was my intention when i left for college...i moved to the other side of the country (USA) to somewhere where NOBODY knew me...and i could be whoever i wanted to be...i gotta start all over again, and it was awesome...