Plan to micro-chip the population

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by me1, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

well, im not convinced...

btw, whats w/ the LDS advertizing?? :eek:hmy:
  4. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Big brother in a tiny chip. With these chips inside every one privacy will be gone, every thing you buy or sell will be recorded, every where you go will be known. Some one could enslave humanity if this kind of technology was enforced. With powerfull banking corporations in control of this shit, they will use it for corruption I'm sure. All they would have to do is type in the number of money they want to give or take away from some one into their computer system and there it is on that persons chip. Its all digital. Don't want the chip? then you must be a criminal or terrorist, and you won't be able to buy or sell, you will be fucked. They can also emmit signals to your brain to make you feel a certain way, like mind control. The most powerfull tool of the new world order elites possibly?
  5. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Just another example of some "brilliant scientist" who didn't have the foresight of a common house cat. Or maybe he did :blink:
  6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Mark of the Beast?

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

A little on the weird side, but fitting :)
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I was just thinking that, Anastasia :nerves:
  8. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

creepy stuff. what's more important convenience or personal security? doors that only open with your hand, or eye. cars that only start with your voice. stores that know what you want when you walk in. ads designed just for you . . . . kind of awesome but totally scary.
  9. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I know scary is it!!! Yikes!:huh:
  10. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

I was, too...I found out about this thing called Real ID recently and it freaked me out. Anyway, I'm the least coherent and most senseless person when it comes to discussing the end seems like everything freaks me out...but I am wholly against this chip idea. Whether or not it's the Mark of the Beast, it's creepy, and I hate it. Just my opinion, but...ew.
  11. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

:dunno: i dont see why everyone is so afraid of it. Surely you would only have a problem with it if you had done something wrong, its not like they have a man sitting on a desk watching your every movement. The only time they would look at it is if you were missing or had commited a crime.
  12. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Yes, yeah I heard all about this from my bro. No need to explain it to me.... but my mother says it's the "mark of the beast" which has been foretold in the bible somewhere.....
  13. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Perhaps, because it represents total enslavement to the system and removes any last vestiges of being a 'free', independant, entity? .....or maybe they just dont like the colour, eh?!

You are essentially seeing yourself as just the property of the establishment, a slave in other words, if you agree to this.
  14. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

15. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Welp, we may as well start donating our souls.
  16. Testify

Testify Well-Known Member

This will never happen. Get over it.
  17. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Good we hope it doesn't. Even though its already started.
  18. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

It kinda makes me giggle. :unsure: Freaky and too interesting, nonetheless.

*submissively hands soul to government*
  19. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Maybe because it's creepy? If your neighbor put a camera in your bedroom (That's assuming they had the authority to force you to accept it) and told you they would only look in on you in case of emergency, would you be OK with that?

Do you close your curtains at night? Why? I do. Why do I do it? nobody would probably bother looking in my window anyway but I just don't enjoy the thought that someone may be watching me. As I said, it's creepy.
  20. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

How can you be sure of that though? Taking governments or corporations at their word isnt exactly recommended. All it would take is a single crisis to push forward with a national surveillance act. Handy thing to have if you want to blackmail political dissidents.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.