planned and scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by meagainstme, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

i feel now is the right time to go.
    and i have it all planned.
    yet im scared. so i guess that means i dont really want to go?
    so now i feel split. hmm.
    im struggling :(

i wish she knew what i was trying to say. how im reaching out for her to help me and save me. but shes not getting it. i come across as a loser. and now im left alone again.

please help me.
    ive resorted to begging a forum...

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

what is it that has you feeling it's time to go? please feel free to share more of what is on your mind. i'm here and listening.

btw please don't act out. i don't believe for a second that it's your time.

3. meagainstme

i physically cant handle this pain anymore
    i hate how its the same old story for me
    ive struggled too much with myself, and i cant continue to fight any longer :(

4. Insignificant

i personally know the struggle. i face it everyday of my life. some days are better than others though. i have to try to cherish the good days.

i believe you can make it. tell me what is this physical pain you speak of or have i understood that correctly?

i still believe in you

5. meagainstme

its like my mind hurts so much, that i have to clutch my stomach cus it aches from the pain. understand?

my life is just so dark. and im too weak now to face the day

6. Insignificant

i totally understand. it is a known fact that mental issues can cause physical symptoms. so yes i understand. who in your life do you have to talk to? are you seeing a therapist or a doc?

it's ok to be weak. we are all there at one point and time or another. take the time to just rest. it does a body good.

i still believe in you and that you can make it.

7. meagainstme

im seein a counsellor - but i hate going.
    and i see a psychiatrist, but shes a bitch.

no one else really gives a shit. and im not exagerrating.
    my mom doesnt care. she thinks everyone with a mental health problem is like insane and weird, you know like on the films? she wont even talk to me about it. and when i try to talk to her, she just says totally the wrong thing and pisses me off.

and my gf doesnt wana know. im always here for her, but when i need her for me she just brushes it off like im being silly.

theres no one else really. im so alone. which just makes it easier for me to end it up.

sorry about the swearing.

8. Insignificant

i hear you're not crazy about seeing your counselor, but it seems to me that it's at least one tool you could utilize to try to work through this crap. we're not thrown many bones in life but i believe having a therapist is one of them. and believe me there are times when that is the last place i want to be but i go because there is the possibility that it will be beneficial.

i hear ya when you talk about your mom and she doesn't listen or just makes things worse. sounds to me like she isn't in touch with reality nor can she accept it. sounds to me like it is all her problem not yours. you just have to realize and accept that's not one place you can turn to. if she ever dogs on you though you put her in her place cause like i said it's her problem.

as far as your girlfriend is concerned maybe she just doesn't quite understand the magnitude of all this. maybe it would be worth a shot to sit down and talk to her and ask her if she would be willing to try to understand. part of having a significant other is for another support. try and talk to her

btw don't worry about the swearing

9. blade

blade Well-Known Member

We are always here 4 u hun .no matter what. If no one else understands we are here=D if u tell us everything we can help. Im not saying that we cant do that now. Im saying the more u tell us the better way we can help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.