Planned my suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sn-b, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sn-b

sn-b Member

So the time has come where I have planned the date, time, method A and back up method B of my suicide. I have been through so many years of loss & after the most recent abandonment of my foster mum I've had enough. I was tormented by her husband for 3 years as he is a covert abuser & now she has made it clear that despite plans to leave him & make our home a safe place, she no longer intends for this. Seen as I have been his target it is only fair that I leave because she won't deal with his abuse towards me. I lost my nan (my rock) two years ago & lost my sister to suicide in 2000. Now I understand why she did it. I am heartbroken beyond imagination & at 24 years old I am tired if being told constantly that everything is my fault. My father cares only to preserve his own happiness in his relationship & no one is there for me anymore; I have lost my support pillar.

So that's it. I have made my decision & no one knows besides this forum. I could only hope that the people that I love will find the happiness that I never had the grace of finding. Maybe in my departure I may find the peace that I have craved for so long.

2. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

Oh well, please before you do anything to yourself, chat with me on skype or anything. i'm feeling suicidal too right now, and I tried it once, I can't say I understand, but I might be able to relieve the pain, then whatever u want to do after, it's your decision.

I promise I won't judge and I'm not a sweet talker too, so I might not be able to help, but I want to know someone who feel the same as I do, so Please contact me now :/

Edit: I wish I could be here earlier, I swear if you're not here anymore I will curse myself because I'm late :/

I hope you're still here...

3. sn-b

sn-b Member

My settling day is Sunday so I'm still here.

It is hell being this low isn't it? When your only means to an end is ending life. It's so sad that there are others who feel the same.

What has brought you to this point if desperation? Is it no one listening? I'm listening & already I feel a sense of comfort that I'm not alone.

Hope to hear back from you. Maybe we can listen to each other.

4. the black raven

Good to see you here, I keep stalking this thread just to see you.

I'm currently not that desperate but some night it get overwhelming.
    Do you have any IM program that can be used to 1 to 1 private chat? It's better than to chat in public tbh, at least for me...

I would like to chat with you...

5. sn-b

sn-b Member

I do have Skype but I'm not sure how my signal is. Do you have an IM service that you could suggest. We should talk.

6. the black raven

Skype is alright, maybe Viber, but you would need your phone number for that...

7. sn-b

sn-b Member

I have Viber. Should we do that? Do you want to private message me your details? I'll put my phone on charge & message you.

8. the black raven

Sorry it took so long to reply, I sent private message to you, I was in Chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.