Planned Out (TRIGGER)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bonez, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonez

Bonez Active Member

May TRIGGER

ive got it all planned out how i wanna do it wen, i even did a trail run 2 make sure it wuld work an make sure i get it rite, im so close 2 jus get to where and im sorted ive had enough of bein here 2 get messed about wit by ppl, kaughed at coz im diffrent, fuck i cant even have a good bdya witout gettin beaten up i jus wanna make sure no1 can hurt me again an im free, i guess dis is my time 2 go my time 2 leave earth an finally b happy at least ill b wit ma dad i jus dont kno any more :sad: if i die den every1 will b happy ma mum so she can have a happy family im jus fuckin it up on her

2. sunmeilan

sunmeilan Member

I know exactly how you feel. That might not mean very much to you at the moment, but I always find it helps to know that other people do have similar feelings. Have you tried talking to someone? Does your mum know how you feel? Please take some time to think about what you want to do. I have tried to end it all several times and for one reason or another have always failed - I can't even do that right - but afterwards I have always been glad it didn't work, even if not for long. I hope the fact that you are writing on here means that like me you are hoping something will happen to save you. Please take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.