planned (ts)

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cloudy, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

my mental problems are getting to be too much. people are constantly cussing me out everywhere i go. i've been hearing things off and on. i'm just trying to find ways to cope with all of this. that sinking feeling knowing i may do something is getting stronger. i wish i was just hearing all that crap.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Sending warm waves of positive energy your way....I am sorry you are dealing with these things. :hug:

3. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i think i am going to go through with it. i'm just a dartboard for harassment. tired of being sick.

4. vixter101

vixter101 Chat Buddy

Please reach out to us cloudy....we love you and don't want to see you go but I know how hard it can be....hope you can stay strong....sending much love your way.

Vixter xxx

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I get abused in more ways than one so I know how you feel. So sorry that you have to deal with this...you don't deserve it at all. I don't think you should hurt yourself because you are very important.

6. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Sending my love to you hun and we all care about you cloudy and hope you don't do anything stupid.

7. Anneinside

Anneinside Well-Known Member

You do need help, more than you can get from a forum. Do you see a psychiatrist or a therapist? Are you on psychotropic medications? If the answer to either is no, then give it a try. At worst it just means you will be waiting a little longer. At best, your life will be better.

8. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

thank you. i have a pdoc and a therapist. appointments coming up. i just have to learn to ignore folks as best as i can and need to get stable.

9. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

note: passive-aggressive death threat while driving home. yelled : coffin. male voice from red pick up truck. date: 3/22/12.

previous death threat: murder her. coming from backyard,3/21/12.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
  10. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

death threat 3/26/12, 6am

11. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

death threat 4/9/12, 945pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.