planning....again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by underdosed, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. underdosed

underdosed Guest

so ive vowed to die more efficiently this time since last time i was still 15 min away from death and they snatched me from the grave. and now ive started planning how im going to die. i didnt even mean to really. i started drawing pictures of....things (dont want to trigger you all with methods) that would help me die. i wasnt planning on planning but i subconsiously did. its like every fiber of my being and consious or unconsiousness is deadset (no pun intended) on finally succeding. and i know i will. im stubborn and resourceful and when i make a plan i do it. i just feel guilty again. im so lame

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Underdosed, I hope that you reconsider your plan.. how about changing your plan around a bit? Make it something positive and use your stubborness and resourcefulness (not sure they're words lol) to succeed in the new, positive plan. How about setting the new plan on becoming a psychologist/neurologist? :hug:

3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

under d/ why. don't do this. i'n here when you want to talk. you help me, it's my turn. let me at least try to help. pm or im me . :arms: :hugs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.