Planning My Suicide (Triggering For Suicidal people- dont read if you are)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by EtherealSoul, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSoul

EtherealSoul Member

Please, any who are triggered by these kinds of topics, leave. I don't want to hurt anyone.

I am planning my suicide<mod edit guidelines>. I have a note written to my sister, the only person who cares. I have no friends left who care, no family who cares (except those wanting me into their cult practices). Except my sister, who will be devastated. I know that. I cannot live my life for her, though.

I want to die <mod edit - methods>. It will work, according to the police and EMT's who came here last time. I just want to end it all and go home. I know there will be repercussions and I will likely regret it once I'm on the 'other side'. But I cannot handle life anymore. I love the Earth, and the people on it, but I cannot live here anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
  2. MdngtRain

MdngtRain Well-Known Member

please reach out to someone. go to an ER or call a hotline...

3. rtrt46546565

rtrt46546565 Well-Known Member

Can you talk with your sister right now? I don't mean to try to tell you how to run your life or anything, but maybe it'd be good to talk to her before you do anything drastic.

4. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

We all care about you. Please hang on.

5. EtherealSoul

EtherealSoul Member

I didn't follow through.

Sorry to the mods for breaking guidelines.

6. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

whenever you feel like you did, put your headphones in and listen to "dan le sac vs scroobius pip" song, "magicians assistant"
    It may help give you a different perspective
    Another song that may help is "get better" again by scroobius pip....
    If you are lacking inspiration for life please watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6w2M50_Xdk
    I actually implore everyone to watch that movie, its a sagan-esque view, a wonderful view!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.