Planning my suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LenaLunacy, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm getting sick of living this way.
    The flashbacks are hard enough. And now all this stuff with Izzie. And then at school today my friends start calling me a liar and be nasty to me.

I'm fed up with it i really am. And i'm sat here willing myself to take the final step and end this godforsaken life.

Nothing's worth it anymore :(

2. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

Weren't you engaged-to-be-wed and a mother to a very young baby? Why would you think of that with two such things in your life?

3. LenaLunacy

I am engaged, but she's going through stuff and not talking to me atm. I tried to text her but no reply. She's better off without me.
    I'm not her birth mother, and her birth mother is refusing me access. She blames me for Callie getting ill.

I'm sick of life. I've had it.

4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Hang in there Aimee! :hug:

5. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

sweetie

life can be so hard to endure sometimes , i can see ur going through stuff on an ongoing basis and there are times we all just want it to end or at least give us a damn break.
    All I can say is , however dark hun it will get lighter if u please hang in there and give it time , I can't say when but i ve known times when u ve been upbeat and there many times for others hunni , those times will come again .

Please fight on hun , i'm here if u need me.

love Jo xx

6. LenaLunacy

I just cant.
    I'm so sick of being told 'you can do this, you can get through this, this too will pass' This could go on for years and i can't live like that i just can't.
    I dunnno, i'm just not as strong as i used to be v_v

7. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

It could, doesn't mean it will or should be like that

8. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

oh noez! i dont quite grasp wat all ur going thru but it sounds heartbreaking. i dun kno wat to say just offer u hugglez :hug:

9. LenaLunacy

Thanks you DIT :hug:

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up aimee. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.