Planning one's own suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, I intend to commit suicide and need to make sure the whole process goes smoothly. My main aim is to make sure as few people as possible know about it. I myself won't be telling anyone or give any indications. The ultimate ideal would be for me to simply vanish and for no one to notice.

A little about my situation: I live alone, go to college, and rent a home. Several groups come into play here: the police, the college, the housing association, my kin, and the local population and media. I hope to avoid as many of these groups as possible. I suppose the best case would be if only the police and a few select members of the housing association knew (the police will need at least some co-operation from the housing association).

Questions to consider: how exactly do the police respond to the discovery of a body? Will they notify organisations and kin? If people enquire about me, do the police have to tell them? How extensive are their investigations? Will they search around my home for evidence (e.g. looking at my computer) even though this seems to be an easy case to decide? Also, my phone line and broadband is registered under my mother’s name, so will they be able to trace her and contact her?

To assist my planning, I’ll reveal to you what I intend to do. On the night, I’ll set up a delayed email to the police. The email will be sent the next day (I don’t know how often they check their mailbox so it will probably have to be not too late into the day—afternoon I suppose), instructing them to collect the body that same night, and to do it in the utmost secrecy. That means, coming in the dead of night with unmarked attire and being rapid when removing the body. I’ll leave the door unlocked for them. Next, I’ll sort out a note with further instructions to the police and leave it close to the body. The instructions tell them to not publicise the death and keep things to a low profile, to not inform any kin, to return some library books and to send a letter to the college (which says I’m 'leaving'), to dispose of the body quickly and unceremoniously, and not mark the location, and to destroy all my possessions. It’ll also detail the refurbishing of my home—which should ideally take place the next day—they’ll be very quick about it and tell lies to any enquirers, especially the other people in the same block of flats as me. <mod edit:Malcontent - method>

DO NOT QUESTION MY INTENTIONS OR DEVIATE FROM THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scum

Hi.

Firstly, this is a pro-life forum, so I am concerned about answering your questions as it will assist with your suicide planning.

I know that you ordered in a lovely polite way that no one deviates from the purpose of the thread, but do you want to tell us what is going on to make things seem so awful?

I think about this all the time.
I live in a dorm, I wouldn't want to put the grief onto my RA and freak out my roommate. <mod edit:Malcontent - method> I don't think I could hang myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

black_rose_13

sorry. i will deviate from the purpose of the thread. i dont think anyone on here is going to help you with plans around suicide..just no. as scum said, this is a pro-life forum. talk about why you feel the way you do and we will run to you with open arms and offer as much help as possible. im sorry.

Note that I am not asking for help to do the act of suicide itself. I am asking for help to sort out the affairs. What you (don't) say will not alter the suicide itself.

Scum

I'm just not confortable helping someone plan what they will do, whether or not they will do it anyway.

pro-life forums try to preserve life, not assist someone with their plans to end it.

Sorry to be a bugger

B

Blackness

Why does it have to be such a big secret that you've commited suicide? And who cares if the cops check your PC...you won't be there to know!

B

black_rose_13

i think Jason Whittle wants the assurance that after their death things will be taken care of the way that they wanted them to be. as to not alarm or worry people? ( im guessing here). It doesnt matter to them that they wont be there to witness it.. they want it to happen.

But, i really really hope you can take a look around this forum or come into chat Jason, and you will find comfort , support and hope.

PM if you want to talk. dont feel you have to, but the offers open x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00