Planning suicide over and over again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by enough, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enough

enough New Member

Yes, I'm feeling suicidal. I have got to the point of sorting out my affairs prior to the actual event. It could be weeks or months away, but I am getting myself prepared for it.

There are times in all our lives when we must get down, but the depths can only go so deep and you know that all you want to do is sleep forever.

Sad person aren't I. I never used to be like this, but I suppose everyone is just a short step away from having feeling like mine and then when you start getting things in order, it's like your packing to go on holiday. You know you're definitely going. You then keep going over in your mind the easiest route and the less trouble for loved ones. (I know the less trouble for loved ones is to stay, but that may not be an option)

On a brighter note, I'm going to bed to sleep and wake up in the morning (if I manage to sleep that is. I am often awake all night going over and over...............

Goodnight folks and keep well

2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hi enough. I am sorry that you are going through a hard time right now. It's not healthy keep all these thoughts to yourself. Try seeing a therapists to let it all out, talk to your spouse, also. I have read your previous post here. It will destroy her if anything happens to you. Please keep posting here. You are going through a difficult time right now. But things have a way of resolving themselves. Suicide can never be the answer, as it is very traumatic on the person who finds you, be it stranger or family member. Don't do that to anyone. *hugs*:pinkrose:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ruminating thoughts you need to talk to doctor okay get some meds to heal you
    so many people care for you You need to care for you too okay don't harm the ones who love you like that don't i know loosing someone to suicide myself i know one never gets over such a loss never Get yourself help now okay before it is too late.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Enough-do you know whats' got you so down? do you have proffesional help?

5. Violet2727

Violet2727 New Member

I know excatly how u feel... I've been going through the excact same thing my entire life. I have tried everything to die.. But it won't work... I don't want to seem like a jerk but sometimes suicide may b the only option.. I hate the way life treats you.. But if u decide not to go through with it then I'm happy for u. Good luck

6. sea change

sea change Member

I hope you're sleeping soundly in bed. I know what a comfort sleep can be. I looked forward to closing my eyes and knowing that oblivion would kick in. I didn't have to watch for it. I didn't have to think about it. It was like a faceless aid--no talking, no judging. Just black sleep.

I was going to hold off on any action this evening as well because I have familial obligations tomorrow. I couldn't escape the attempt, but since coming out of it, I'm hoping my words come as some help to you or anyone, including myself. Is there any place you're expected during this coming week? Even a place like work? Is there just one responsibility that would go unattended if you weren't there? Everyone now and then, small obligations like these will temper me enough to get to the next day. It's not a surefire plan of attack, but is can be a little bit of a rescue.

7. Summer/Autumn

Summer/Autumn Active Member

I'm always planning my suicide too. The great escape where nothing and no one can hurt me anymore. No one can call me hurtful names and tell me I'm useless.

My partner knows that I'm thinking about suicide, but all he says is that he wouldn't be able to cope with our disabled son on his own. So he's not thinking about me and how I feel, he's only thinking about himself and how he would cope. No one actually cares about how I feel - I've tried to OD quite a few times but I am so useless, no one even notices. Just what do I have to do to either get it right and kill myself or get someone to notice and help me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.