Planning to commit, today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm just stopping by to tell you that hopefully I will die today. I find it quite unfair that I was brought into a torturing existence against my will; yet I am not allowed to leave it. I plan on <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> at my college today.

My parents were selfish and thoughtless to bring me into this life knowing that it would be a steaming train-wreck; and the more pain they suffer as a result of my death. the better as it serves them right. Don't accept what you aren't prepared to lose.

So yeah, with some luck I will be dead unless I chicken out. It was nice talking to you all though, so I just wanted to say "thanks".

So, thanks, and I can't wait to possibly not exist anymore. :hugtackles:

~DanSarg

Last edited by a moderator:

ryanglander

Do you dorm or live with your parents?

What do you do for fun? Is this your freshman year in college? It can be shitty because you can't joke around like you did in high school theres a lot more work and much less sense of community. It can make you depressed.

What are you studying? How are your grades?

Have you ever told anyone in real life that you have thoughts about suicide?

You can PM

Bambi

Hi DanSarg,

It made me really sad to read your post as you sound like you are in a lot of pain and I know all to well what that is like.

I noticed that you are new here so you have yet to have to face your troubles with the benefit of loving friends that understand and accept you. Won't you please give us a try?
I mean what have you got to lose, right? I know more days of pain but perhaps not you will never know unless you try.

I am not sure what else to say as I know so little about the circumstances that have brought you to the point where you are now-agony. Would you mind telling me/us a bit about why you wan to end your life? I really want to help you I really do and even if you don't believe me it is always good to get talk about things and get the crap out of your head as I am sure you know.

Well please write back and let us support you by being your friend, I care, Ryan cares, WildCherry cares as do many others so why not give us a chance?

Hope to hear from you :arms: Bambi

Why does everyone assume that I haven't tried, already? I've tried for years to find happiness, and it turns out I was searching for nothing. Happiness is just an emotion, to me.

Bambi

Oh DanSarg I didn't mean for it to sound like you have not tried, on the contrary I know you must be tough as hell to get this far and my guess is your probably tired of trying so hard.

I was just trying to say that you have reason to have hope now because you don't have to go it alone you have us!

Sorry if I made it seem that way, sometimes I screw it up when I am trying to help and well don't know what to say other than I am sorry...

Do you mind sharing a bit more? Is there anything in life that brings you joy now?

You may PM if you feel like talking in private.

Take care, Bambi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00