Planning to Die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JDoe1, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDoe1

JDoe1 New Member

Does anyone out there have plans to die in the distant future (two or three years), but no active suicidal impulses now?
  2. John66

John66 Banned Member

<against guidelines>
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi JDoe. I do not have plan to die in the future. But I rather have a longing to die. I did go out and buy the things I needed. But have not used them. There is no long term plan. Why do you ask?

I want to welcome you to suicide forum. I think its generally a very caring supportive community. I hope you find support here as I have.
  4. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

I sort of have a plan but its not concrete and set in stone
  5. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Like flowers I have bought the ingredients but I hope never to use them. I might have to if I get homeless this year,but I really would like to live. This forum has shown me so many caring people that I have hopes of never to need to use them.
  6. JDoe1

JDoe1 New Member

I think I may be dead in a few years. I have taken out a life insurance policy to ensure my friends and family are taken care of. The suicide clause is two years. After that, the policy pays out.
  7. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

But please remember it'a the people left behind that will be picking the pieces and if you attempt to OD, then you risk long term damaage to your kidneys, heart and liver and longer stay in psychatric unit. 1-3months or more depending on your case.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.