Planning to run and disappear

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Adam_D, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

I just can't cope with anything anymore. I will never find work as I will only be rejected, no one can help because depression is irreversable and it's too late. I am sick to death of others around succeeding using little effort.

I will soon have to leave home and disappear and slowly starve my way to death. That's the only option left. If I stay and fight, I will only fight a losing battle. I know I am not wanted nor needed.

I should of been aborted in the first place.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2008
  2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

wow, it seems like you've climbed into my brain lol :blink:
    i've given up trying to find work and feel useless and frustrated. I'm worried too that i'll never be able to cope on my own:sad:
    i also want to run away! i just want to disappear and live my life the way i want to.
    but you're wrong, depression is definitely NOT irreversable. lot's of people on this site will vouch for that, either by the use of medication or counselling.

i feel your pain :hug: i feel like i'm 'neither wanted or needed' i'll feel like an outcast everywhere i go, i feel lonely even when i have friends.

if you ever need to talk, i'm here :hug:
  3. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

councilling doesn't realy work. They don't care about suffering, they only care about money which only brings more and more depression.

Doctors don't care either except for money. They are all the same, they are all scams.
  4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

i had a counseller who really cared about me, she was really lovely woman who i know didn't only care about money. she would share personal things about her own life as well as asking about mine, and she really raised my self esteem by making me feel like I was person of worth who had something to give.
    some doctors do care, a lot don't.
    but depression can be cured.
  5. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Other people are always lucky and I've never been lucky once in my life. There's no room for failure so I am doomed.
  6. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Sounds a lot like me, I've just kept going..and yeah it does get harder..but there are also nice things too in life. It helps to know how old a person is as well. Are you a frustrated teen? or are you older in your 20's or 30's...There are some horrible people in the mental health industry and I have noticed that many just treat you as a pay check.
  7. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

I'm 24.

I am glad for once that someone else has the same view as I do.

I am madder than I already was when I got kicked from the chatroom for no apparent reason. I wasn't horrible to anyone at all. I'm not going back in there. There are even people here on the forum or the odd one that likes to make fun of those who are already suffering.
  8. aki

aki Well-Known Member

WTF?! so am i not negative enough for you? i was only trying to help. if someone replys to your post you should have some kind of gratitude:mad:

and btw how do you know that i am 'always lucky in life' you don't know anything about me!

my advise to you would be to lose the chip on your shoulder. maybe it's partly because of this negative atitude that some things don't go right for you.
  9. Broken Wings

Broken Wings Well-Known Member

Wow... a lot of absolutes there. Never, only...
    Depression isn't irreversable. And it's never too late, the hardest step is starting.
    How do you know you're not wanted? Haven't you ever had a crush on some one who doesn't seem to notice? There is a 99.99% chance someone has one for you, and you haven't noticed yet. That's a positive!
    And you're definately needed. As long as you have family, friends, aqquaintences, you're needed. Just by coming onto this forum you've made yourself needed AND wanted. And we aren't rejecting you.

As for work... how old are you? Are you 80 someodd and have never held a job and are too frail to get one now? If you are, you're probably right, you won't ever get a job, it's a liability.
    But, in the greater likelyhood you're not, you're wong on that point. Every one can get hired. Every job interview that you don't get, ask for C&C, it helps you build up what you do well, and work on what didn't go so well.
    And all battles are losing battles, until they're won. Then history is re-written to make it seem like a simple task, and not the great feat it was.

There is room for failure. If everyone who failed quit... well, none of us would be here now. What's that saying? It's not how many times you fall down, it's how many you get back up?

I'm living up here in Canada, where the doctors aren't paid by me. They gunuinely want me to get better, feel less depressed, because they'll get paid if I go to them, they'll get paid if I don't. Doc Roberts and I are practically family, it seems. Therapists and counsillors can care, you just have to find the right one. I'm sure your Family doctor could help you find a good one, if you ask.

Anyways, long post short, I hope you can realise, it's not permanent, nothing is forever. So keep trying, who knows, tomorrow might look better. And we here all care about you. Keep trying. ^-^

(Besides, starvation is one of the worst ways to go.)
  10. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

I do concur. Even time money has been made, the patient is in the same or worse condition while discharged.

Broken wings, why would I be 80? If I was, I would of either be retired, resting in my coffin or be ashes in a container. I am 24 years old.

(I'm ignoring the noob who posted an unwanted comment before Broken Wing's post)
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2008
  11. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Too good to be true.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.