Plans for christmas?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Ruby, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

What is anybody doing?

2. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

Probably staying home alone of working.. last year was a disaster

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I'm spending my first christmas away from home :smile:

I'm spending Christmas day with my girlfriend and her family :biggrin:

I'm going to have a mini Christmas with my family on 22/23rd December though :smile:

4. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

I'll get hammered and go to sleep :-/.

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Stuffing myself with turkey and then going back for turkey sandwiches using leftover turkey and fresh-baked rolls. :) The holidays are pretty much all about the food for me. Well, the food and baby Jesus :biggrin:

6. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Try not to snap because of having to watch everyone else with their significant other. Probably get drunk or at least numbed.

7. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

ill be spending time with the family.

8. I'll probably stay in bed. Maybe watch some tv. My ex-wife will be spending Christmas with my son. My daughter will probably be with them, or spending Christmas with her boyfriend. This will be my first Christmas alone, and it's so depressing. I haven't bothered to decorate my house, put up a tree, put up a wreath... nothing. Why bother? I'm the only one here. No one else would see it, and I'm either at work or asleep. Just seeing the Chrismas decorations (what little is left that my ex didn't take with her when she left) would only serve to remind me of Christmas's past and probably just depress me even further. If I could go in and work Christmas I would.

9. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

You should volunteer at a soup kitchen then. You will get out of the house and be doing something to help others while interacting with different people. Also, seeing other people who are having a hard time might help pull you out of your funk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.