plans plans plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
big plans guys

-shower
-bring dog away to sisters house
-xxxxxxxxxxxxx

is it wise enough to say, can i go is it time, i dont know, somehow i dont really know, all that ive been doing is alone, my brain hurts, my heart is worn out, this is where it ends, the first train is for me. bye guys, best of luck

edit: sorry xxxxxxxxxx, i cant do that to the xxxxxxxxxx cant do any pain to someone else just for me, i know im a big xxxxx, i wanted to be an asshole but i couldnt, ill be the big train that coultn okay now just please need to terminate myself without hurting someone else in the process, maybe xxxxxxxxin the woods, im sorry guys, ive been bothering everyone enough, dont worry about my writing its controlled madness, controlled, its nobodys fault just mine i cant take the pain anymore, i cant do shit im useless, and out of boose, fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stormrider

bring dog away to sisters house ??
Don't leave your dog, dogs loves their boss, i remember my dog as being the best friend in the world to me.

"jump in front of train, ill jump of a bridge" at least wait a few few days, i don't have a good reason for saying this but without life we don't have any chance to get a better life. Curse, yell, do whatever you want but don't take any final steps. Take it one day at a time, each day is a victory even if you don't like it.
If i can live through hell, then you can do it too,
If you can live through hell the we can do it too,
Gotta help each other don't we ?

but there is no change sir, everyday i keep from tempting suicide is a day of progressness, every day is another but it feels like im on bought time that i dont deserve, im useless and want to unburden the world from the painful reality of living with me

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Please reconsider talking to someone...you deserve to feel better...maybe if you are clearer about what you want from a professional relationship, you will get the care you want...please keep PMing me...together we can work out the dialogue to say to someone...big hugs, J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00