Plastic Surgery

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by pit, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Aside from it being necessary for burns or a horrible auto accident, would you ever get it for more vain purposes?

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Oh God, absolutely!
    In fact I think about it all the time! The only reason I haven't already gone for it, is lack of money. I wouldn't be as drastic as say Michael Jackson or Heidi Pratt but I would absolutely get what some people called 'surface procedures' i.e. a gastric band, porcelain veneers, dermabrasion, breast augmentation etc.

3. coffee

coffee Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you. For me, plastic surgery is like improving my appearance. I don't want to change my looks completely to different person. I know that Heidi Pratt said that her surgery was like improving herself but I don't want to do anything drastic like Heidi.

If I have the money, I would definitely to do things here and there...
    I don't mind going through any pains if I can look beautiful.

4. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

My nose sticks up at the end, my stomach isnt' completely flat, my chest isn't perfect, I have dark circles under my eyes, I have a tiny frown line between my eyebrows.

I'm twenty one. I have a hundred imperfections. I wouldn't change a single one. =)

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I would..and definitely will in a few years.

This! :)

6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I don't think I'm that bad looking so I doubt I ever would.

7. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Personally wouldn't but I don't have a problem with it. People can do what they wish with their own body, I don't care.

8. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I was supposed to get a nosejob at one point... in my first year of highschool, after I was physically assaulted and had my face re-arranged.
    I ended up not doing it though- because my family didn't have the money.

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

definately want plastic surgery...
    nose job...
    neck lift..
    tummy tuck....
    would I feel better after it?...
    probably not!....

10. Xaos

Xaos Well-Known Member

To those of you who say you would get a breast enlargement if you had the cash, DON'T, just don't, seriously.

If you've got the spare skin space on your chest it can look good, but many girls who get it done just don't have the space and it just ends up looking messed up, it looks too tight, like someones stuck a couple of hemispheres to their chest, it just isnt very appealing.

Every man is different (or lesbian for that matter :p) some ain't fussed, some will disagree, but I'm sure many will agree with me, small naturals beat large fakes.

DON'T! :smile:

11. Aurora Gory Alice

Now if ever there were a perk to being fat... I have a LOT of extra skin around my chest :rofl: in fact the damn things are about to hit my knees! I considered an uplift but that'd still only leave me with D cups. An old friend of mine who was pretty overweight went up to a F cup whilst she was still fat, and then had a gastric band done. She's like a size 8-10 now with F cups and I'm sorry to say... but all the guys LOVE her!
    But I definitely agree with Xaos on that 'if you haven't got the skin, don't do it' statement. I've seen some awful fakes and just look like somebody has stuffed a chicken too tightly.

12. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Done it...i felt my body was out of proportion and needed some womanly curves so got a set of fake boobies...Body By Visa

13. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

I wouldn't get anything done, personally. I'd always wonder if people liked me for who I was or just the fact that I was physically "perfect" by their standards.

Anyway, people are always going to find a fault in themselves, even if they're quite content being flawed. Correcting one thing will just make you look for something new to hate yourself for, if you're that kind of person. That's just the way I see things, anyway.

EDIT:
    Anything bigger than a C makes it almost impossible to buy clothes that fit properly anyway! XD

14. Aurora Gory Alice

Really? LOL
    I've never been slim so I didn't know that! hehe

15. Nerve

Nerve Well-Known Member

i had 2 surgeries. Lasik to fix the short-sigh. and a rhinoplastie.

16. plates

plates Well-Known Member

nope.

17. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

I like how I criticize other women for getting cosmetic surgery but if I had the money I would totally get breast implants and a nose job in a heartbeat :wink:

18. I don't think it matters how much spare skin you have. If you get a good surgeon, they're going to look good. People make the mistake of getting over-the-muscle implants rather than under-the-muscle. If you get under-the-muscle there's a far less likely chance your breasts will look really round and fake.

I got breast implants 3 months ago. I went from an A to a C. I had wanted to get them done since I was 17 years old. I'm 27 now so I figured I ought to get them done since the desire didn't waver at all during that 10 year span. I have absolutely no regrets. They look natural and fit my frame well.

19. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I would like B-cup instead of A, but that's it. Perhaps removing a scar from my cheek but that doesn't count...

No, I don't want surgery... I'm afraid of anaesthetics :O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.