Playing with a knife

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by AfterFact, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

I have a knife in my hand, playing with it, looking for the right spot. If there is a god, please save me.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Well it is not God replying but rather me Bambi and I do give a shit about what you thinking of doing and let me tell you it is not worth it..please put that thing down and talk to me....I have been there before I really have it is so not worth it..please lets find a way out of this together..we can't do that though if you harm YOU so why not give it chance...you have nothing to lose and everything to gain...I do care I really do and I am here for you..you are not alone.

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Afterfact I just talked to God and he wants you to put the knife down...and he sounds pissed off so I would drop the damn thing..

Seriously this is not the way to go...please write back so we know how you are...I am worried about you and I do care...
    I noticed you are new and would like to get to know you better can you tell me about yourself a bit?
    Like why do you feel you need to cut yourself and do harm to yourself?

4. AfterFact

there is no way out of this. I dont believe in God. I cant pentrate the skin, but im fucking trying. im aim for a vein now, hopefully it will break

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Chance if you want help then you need to stop and talk this out...giving a play by play of your cutting is not good to you and others on here...we care but it is frustrating to hear you doing this when there are options right if front of you..you have to fight a bit though you really do and I am here to help you do it so please allow me to help...

6. AfterFact

how will you help?

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Yes of course that is what I am trying to do now. I used to mutilate myself and it is so not worth it...I have not cut in long but I feels like yesterday sometimes so know what you are going through on a lot of levels...
    I am sad to see you are sad too ya know...I have read some of your posts and can tell you are hurting...please talk to me so we can find a way out together..

8. AfterFact

my way is lost

9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

For now it seems that way but I thought that once and here I am some 6 months later feeling very differently
    Let me ask you this..why do you want to hurt you? Have you done something you feel is bad? Is hurting you going to right some wrong you feel?
    See we have to get at the thoughts that are behind the feelings...behind the feeling there is athought and that is where we need to get to...so can you tell me about the feelings of wanting to harm and what the thoughts are?
    I know you my feel lost and that your way is gone and if it is gone then we will build a new one together
    I am here for you Chance I really am

10. AfterFact

i cant stop

11. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

yes you can, it is not easy ..just put it down, best where you can not see it, and walk away from it..it is not easy but then take a few deep breaths and give yourself a pat on the back for have the strength to do the first and hardes step...I am here and you are not alone
    I don't judge if you have harmed but you gotta be strong right now and stop

12. Gem_Gem

Gem_Gem Well-Known Member

Hey.

I know it's hard but you really need to get rid of the knife...just hide it, and for the meantime talk to us. You can't see it right now because you are feeling so low but you deserve life, you deserve to be happy. You just need help and to get the help you deserve. Try and talk about whats going through your mind at the moment. Help is out there.

I really urge you to put down the knife and talk about what has brought you to this point. Read what Bambi has posted, why do you need to hurt yourself like this? what has happend in your life for you to do this to yourself?

Please talk about what is going on instead of hurting yourself.

I am here if you need to talk

:hug:

13. AfterFact

i cant think
    im in hole
    cant stop shaking

14. Gem_Gem

Gem_Gem Well-Known Member

If you can't think at the moment and don't want to talk about what is going on for the meantime you need to make sure you are safe. Hide the knife and somehow distract yourself...listen to some music, watch a movie. I saw in you posted in the new years resolution thread you said you wanted to surivive. So start now, hide the knife and make sure you are in a safe place. Try and calm down and then maybe you will be able to talk about what is going on. :hug:

15. AfterFact

tried got knife again

16. AfterFact

I stopped, didnt damage anything, but it hurts like hell

17. shades

shades Staff Alumni

This specific incident was over hours ago. Closing thread. I hope you will get some help for your issues and that you did not harm yourself too badly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.