Playing with Temptation

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by lakenb, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakenb

lakenb Active Member

Currently I'm sitting in class, Fantasizing about cutting. last week I bought a pack of razor blades, last night I was just gently running them all over my body barely resisting the urge to plunge them down into my skin. I am being bullied by my two old best friends, rather harshly, I'm trying to stay up beat because i have'nt cut in about 2 years besides 1 relapse. But lately my urges have become harder to handle, Im used to fighting them every day, but right now I don't want to I want to drag Multiple razor blades deep across my skin at once and keep going over them until im a bloody mess and i can't move without opening one of them up. I'm resisting but barely, I know i should not have bou8ght the razor blades because they are also making it harder not to, i knew that when i bought them, but i cant throw them away. I'm fantasizing about cutting its invading my dreams waking and sleeping. I don't know what i expect to hear back but i needed to tell someone about this.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

What i say is do not give these dam bullies any more power over you ok throw away blades and talk to someone about what is happening either a teacher or counselor someone ok so the bullying can be stopped

3. girlgonebad

girlgonebad Member

please dont cut yourself i understand your pain, talk to a teacher or someone you trust about the bullying they can help stop it, please go to a hospital or a doctor and tell them how you are feeling, or call an emergency number where you are, please do not cut yourself.

4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Please do not let the mistakes that others are making cause you to become damaged. Don't give bullies the power to do that - tell yourself that you are stronger than they are, and that you are stronger than the urge to inflict harm on your precious self :) Please see someone in authority who these bullies should be accountable to, and tell them what is going on :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.