please answer quickly

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by own worst enemy, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. how do i compose a letter to my kids saying goodbye im trying to write it now and dont know where to start please help me
  2. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

I couldn't even begin to think what you could put in a letter to your kids.

Why don't you wait give yourself some more time maybe a day or week.

You might feel stronger then and not feel the need to write them a letter at all as you will be with them.

Do you really want to leave your kids?

Hold on and stay strong

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

dont say good bye hun. why dont you tell us whats going on, and why you have the feeling its time to say good bye? you would leave your kids with permanent scars, they would never forget you, blaming themselves a life time. please tell us what makes you feel so bad that you have the feeling its time to go? you are in my thoughts and prayers.
  4. no i really dont want to leave them but they deserve so much better than me so i think its best for them if i do
  5. lil-sis-one-of-two

They deserve a dad!!

I can imagin they would be devistated to find you gone.
    You obviously love them because you want to write a letter.

Dont leave them without a dad, think about it a bit longer.
    Try talking to some people on here, I will try and help if I can.

6. thanks for the offer but i dont want help in that respect ive been talked out doing anything twice and i just feel worse with every second that passes im not trying to be rude but i just want help writing them a letter
  7. lil-sis-one-of-two

Ok, I am sorry.

If you insist on writing the letter I suggest you, explain in detail your reasons for doing it, they will still probably blame themselfs but hopefully not as much.

If it was me I would make sure they know I love them and that I am not doing it to get away from them.

I am afraid thats all I can say, I am sorry you feel you have to do this.

I will be thinking of you.

8. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

please hold on, youve managed twice to get through your crisis and you should be able again. No they wouldnt be better without you, they love you no matter how much trouble you might have caused in their life. please stay strong.
  9. Vannick

Vannick New Member

If you're only thinking about them, why would you want to hurt them? Think about it, if you commit suicide, how does that help them? If they're agonized by your bare existance, then it's their fault. If they don't mind you being alive, then you certainly won't help them by killing yourself. If they can't stand you, stay away from them for a while, people tend to get annoyed of each other when they spend a lot of time together, maybe it'll pass. Remember, if you are certain you're a failure as a dad, then you don't have to put so much weight on it - if it's true what you say, that your children don't like you one bit, then they won't mind if you buzz off for a while. Just for a while though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.