Please can I speak to someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I am so sorry you didn't find anyone when you posted the first time. You do have people here that care for you. Please don't give up. :hug:

TBear

Antiquities Friend
Hang on - Lost Child....

So sad that I didn't see your post - it is awful to be alone and in pain...

Please keep reaching out, there are people who care.

lost_child

another failed attempt twice in one day i had the ambulance the first time i walked out althoughi don't actually remember going. the 2nd time i was put as high risk if i left the police were gonna be called and i sectioned. Idont remember anything. i don't feelweel. i had to see my CPN 2day if I din't go she was going to call the police and hae me sectioned, she keeps saying i will be sectioned if i do it again, or evenif ifeel this way cause i'm not stable. then she said i'll make an appt for 2 weeks. so she won't even know. I keep reaching out but there si notbody there. sorry

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I am surprised they didn't sanction you right away. Keep reaching out hun. People are there. Sometimes it is hard to find them when you need them most. Perhaps if you didn't wait until things were so unbearable and the situation critical. When you have those feelings call someone right away instead of trying to let them pass. Thank you for continuing to fight. You are important. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00