please can i talk to a mod re something on forum?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by soliloquise, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i am oretty upset by something someone here is saying about me on my threads and have tried to resolve it myself. it is getting to me tho and tho it may sound stupid i want this person to stop attacking my posts. i would like some advice cos i committed myself to this site and have tried to help those i can here. can i talk to someone who makes the rules please?

2. soliloquise

ps i am not normally this pathetic but i am pregnant and hormonal plus in loads of pain cps of my illness

cheers

sam x

3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

:hug:

Hiya hun,

Sorry to hear you're upset :hug:. If you post in LTM (Letters To Management) then you might get a faster response that way.

Claire xx

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Post in Letters to Management hun, and I'll answer you if I can :)

5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

you are not pathetic huni. no matter what you think. you are not pathetic :hug:
    and yes letters to management is a better section to seek assistance from the mods. :hug:

6. soliloquise

hi i posted there b4 and didnt get a reply i know they are v busy, i thought this might be best place

7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I hope you get it sorted & feel better soon hun xx

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm sorry someone is being mean to you. Don't let them get to you hun, you're an awesome person :) :hug:

9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

LtM's the best place hun - it's just us (the staff) and you that can see what you type, rather than it being open to all.

10. soliloquise

thanks i will try to write it out asap lol ty

11. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Soliloquise, I am very sorry that you have felt such angst from our exchanges and have done the best I can to accede to your points of view in each thread.

I'm very sorry that you're feeling so low and the LAST place I want to be is in causing anybody else to feel as you describe.

Our Visitor Messages section, which I just answered again, reiterates and tells all of this best.

ToHelp

12. soliloquise

please can you just leave me be? you have said some pretty shit accusations on the drugs thread that are not true and ive asked you over and over to stop. please dont start on this thread too? lease just ignore me ok and my posts inc this thread. i will take it to ltm when i can type it all. i dont wnat to talk to you sorry no offence.

13. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

I also point everyone to this. (Had to locate it, lol.)

Peace to you,
    ToHelp

14. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Sry, we crossed-posted.

'Kay, whatever Soliloquise. No offense taken.

15. soliloquise

ty. please mean it

16. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I should have guessed that ToHelp was the guy causing you the trouble soliloquise. I'm sure that he means well hun, but he just loves to debate things, sometimes excessively. But if you would really prefer to be left alone then he should respect that. :hug:

17. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Maybe you should follow your own advice?

18. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

:wootrock: Love you Melody.

19. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I guess I deserve that Courtney. :bleh:

20. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

PRoblem is Dave you're rehashing shit when tohelp apologized to her already. Don't drag people's name into the mud when the issue is resolved. Try practicing what you preach..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.