"Please don't do it!"

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aoeu, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Life is shit. I say this as I begin a downward spiral of taking combinations of sedatives to put me out of it. I blacked out tonight because of it. I'm falling behind in my schoolwork. I'm terribly, terribly lonely. And I don't care how fucking miserable it'll make other people. They can deal with it. It's only PART of their life, but it's the sum total of mine.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do this to yourself. :hug:
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Hey, my life just improved a lot with the onset of EPILEPSY! W00t w00t
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Boy that is rough news, especially as young as you are. What have the doctors had to say? Is it treatable? If my memory is correct they have medication now to help with it. Don't give up!! Do as the doctors say and hopefully you will pull thru this..Take Care!!~Joseph
  5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I didn't see the doctors. I didn't figure out what happened until this morning, and no one was around to see it. As a result, I'm not entirely sure if I did, but I blacked out and am in a lot of pain this morning - and we've got a strong family history.

Everyone in my family has it under control except my brother. I don't think I need medication until a second one - or at least one after which they can do a brain scan.

And, Dave, are you serious? I'm cursing the statement, and you come in here and say it?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.