Please don't do this to me, it's more than I can take...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RainbowChaser, Jul 31, 2007.

1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

So it turns out that two of my friends are going out together, which is nice, it really is. But now they've got me passing messages between them :sad:

I can't deal with it. It's like having it rubbed in my face that everyone else can find someone, but not me. I know they don't mean to hurt me, but it feels like high school all over again - only now I'm the fat ugly girl at SF who no-one wants to be seen with.

I know I'm just being stupid about this, so feel free to ignore this completely.
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Sammie..

I know it really doesn't seem like it right now, but you'll find a great guy in the future :) .
    You're a great person, intelligent, caring, with interesting things to say.
    I know it's hard, but try to have a lil faith in yourself that you will find that someone :)
    You're not being stupid about this, either :hug:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It isn't fair of your friends to expect you to pass messages for htem. Have you told them how it makes you feel? Don't view yourself as that fat girl from SF. Beauty comes from inside. I have neverseen nor met you, but I can tell you that you are a beautiful person and if others refuse to see that, it is definitley their loss. :hug: