please don't ignore me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ghostzombie, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostzombie

ghostzombie Member

So I'm just going to be brief; I really need someone to talk to preferably tonight so if anyone is out there and cares that would be nice.

2. burnface

burnface Member

You can always pm me or talk to me through some other medium if you'd like. I'd be glad to.

3. ghostzombie

ghostzombie Member

Well only if you have a minute, it might take awhile and I don't really want to bother you if you don't want to, and I don't want to depress you or anything. I actually not sure about a lot of things anymore.

4. burnface

burnface Member

No it's fine I have time. I have nowhere else to be but here. Don't worry about depressing me as I'm already there. Maybe we can help each other cope. Go ahead and say whatever you feel you need to say.

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

please talk to me ghost I'm all ears for you trust me,you can talk to me either here or via PM I'm all here for you my friend.

6. ghostzombie

ghostzombie Member

I don't even know how to begin, I've never been good at opening up. I have to admit I don't know much about technology but I would like to talk in a more private setting but I don't really know how.

7. burnface

burnface Member

You could download Skype. It's free and it'll give you a chance to talk to someone either through webcam or mic or kind of like an IM-style type thing. You could also message me and I promise you won't be judged or anything.

8. Lost_Daughter

Lost_Daughter Well-Known Member

You can always send a personal message to a member of your choice. Just select the member to take you to their profile and select to send personal message. Only that member can read the message and they can send a private reply back to you. I'm sure anyone on here would be willing to at least listen and try to offer advice or just give encouragement, including myself. Take care and best of luck to you :hug:

9. ghostzombie

ghostzombie Member

everytime I think I've hit rock bottom somebody throws me a shovel and tells me to keep digging.

10. Lost_Daughter

If you feel you can, please share a little more with us about what is or has happened to make you feel this way. The nice thing about this forum is we are all here for a lot of the same reasons and writing out your feelings is a good start . There is no judgement or ridicule here, just acceptance and a glimmer of hope :)

11. ghostzombie

ghostzombie Member

well to explain everything I would basically have to tell you my entire life story and that would be lenghty so I will bascially say that I am worthless, I am good at nothing, and I will never amount to anything. I have no friends and my family is embarrassed by me. I'm not even sure I believe in hope everything seems so dark for me. If I wasn't around tomorow morning it would probably take a few days for anyone to even notice and no one would care.

12. Lost_Daughter

Ok hun, I know what you are feeling didn't just happen overnight. These questions may sound generic, but I have to ask. Have you been to a therapist or support group? What about meds? What is your relationship like with your family? There are people that care about you, depression sometimes just makes you so lost that you sometimes can't see or accept that love.

13. Hi.. no matter how long your entire life story may be like, there will always be someone to read it.. This is a support forum.. I have my own life story in more than 200,000 words and there is someone in the forum willing to read it and talk to me when i was very down the other day.. If he can help me in this way, i will be glad to read your story even if it's in 2 million words, i will always be willing to listen to you.. Just rant it out.. :hug:

14. ghostzombie

ghostzombie Member

Well I was in rehab when I was 17 and that is the only time I've ever seen a therapist and I went to a support group for a few months after that but I basically just told them whatever they wanted to hear. I have never been legally presciriped meds and my family is pretty split up. My dad wouldn't understand and would think I was weak, I don't know what my brothers would do. I'm pretty sure my mom would understand and care but I could never tell her.

15. ghostzombie

ghostzombie Member

Basically fuck life

16. LOL. That goes in my favourite quotation list.

17. Rachel2000

Rachel2000 Member

Hi are you feeling any better today

18. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're struggling, Ghostzombie, but I'm so glad you're reaching out. Please know that I am among the many friends in SF who care. And please don't worry about your story being "too long". Most of us have felt the same way, and have felt better when we did finally share. Feel free to PM me anytime. I'm not generally on all day, so if I don't get back to you immediately, know that I will respond as soon as I get your message. Sending friendship and hugs... :console:

19. Lost_Daughter

It sounds to me like you feel closest to your mom, so much that you don't want to upset her or be a burden. I'm sure it would upset or hurt her more if something happened to you. If you are afraid to tell her face to face, try writing her a letter explaining how your feeling and ask her to help you. If you have a doc, you should also talk about it with him/her so they can suggest treatment, probably meds and therapy. Addiction counseling is different than depression counseling so it should be a good start.

20. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi ghost_zombie, I won't ignore you. :) You can private message me anytime, much love,

Imoy xox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.