Please don't take my sunshine away.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Softcore, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Softcore

Softcore Member

That's what I begged her for, for the past two years, and now I think she's going to be with someone else, after all of the promises to come back. We used to sing to each other, you are my sunshine, my only sunshine... I need some help, please, because I swear to (nonexistant) god that I will kill myself if she takes anybody but me. Why doesn't she love me? She used to. I was told that love is always, and forever. Does that mean she never loved me? It used to seem like she did.. fuck if I know, does anyone else feel this pain? This unbearable pain, that keeps me up all night, with my thoughts of how life isn't worth living without her. Seriously? Does anybody have a fucking clue? I truly believe that nobody understands, either that or love is the most powerful force imaginable. People weren't meant to be solo beings, no creature was, and without her I will always be alone because to me everybody else is unlovable. So, on this forum filled with failed attempts at pre-teenage angst, is anyone there to provide a person with a motive? A fucking reason? Why does life have hurt?

2. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

Please don't take it so seriously. Life is full of ups and downs. Maybe you two aren't the perfect match you had in mind. Move slowly, don't obsess. Life is too short and rough to kill yourself over a bump in the road.

I am not trying to antagonize you. I am not angry at all. I just want you to be ok.

Your post made me think of this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPpAX6aE1fE

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.