please end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MissMisery, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMisery

MissMisery Well-Known Member

All of it I'm so alone in agony and I'm losing every little thing I have left.
    Stuck in a vile house dads useless and just shouts I feel so ill and weak all the time had a relapse pulling my hair out so I can't see people I'm a mess hate myself beyond belief.

Last week was the pits spent a night in cells for hardly anything got no money nobody to turn to nothing no escape I'm scared and I don't knw wat to do feel like I'm dying slowly and I wish it wud just happen I'd give anything to get out of this house and away from the mess I'm in
  2. Lestat

Lestat Guest

Have you tried talking to an advice line or a friend? Sometimes skype or a normal call really can help.
  3. Louis03

Louis03 Well-Known Member

Want to talk about it? : /
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

How old are you? If you are old enough, can you plan for being more independent? Can you find any part time work or such to start to make money to bank so you can get out? These changes take planning and support...make an outline of what you have to do so that when you are in the position that you can get out, you are prepared...sorry things are so awful, but start to plan for the future...J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.