Please give me reasons.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sparky777, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky777

Sparky777 Well-Known Member

Please give me reasons as to why I should live. Anything will make me feel better at this point.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry abt last reply NO ONE should be making light of your situation and your plea for help really.
    You want a reason to stay then one reason would be i want you to stay and reach out and just talk to us I don't want to see you harm yourself not when there is support out there to help you feel better

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Stick around here for a bit. Keep posting. You may help someone out in a major way without even realizing it just by being here.

4. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

because we care

and because if you live, you can get a shot of getting what you want from life- kill yourself and it's all gone.

5. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

Because depression and feeling suicidal are never permanent - even though I know that when you are in the middle of them, they seem permanent. The next time you have a good moment with friends or family, a pat on the back for something you do well, or just a good mood, you will wonder how you could have believed that life was not worth living.

Get help to feel better. And keep on posting with us. I'm happy to see you here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.