please give me some support

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sha sha, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sha sha

sha sha New Member

im crying right now..for no reason..or maybe too many reasons..
    its really sad that people i want to love and care who doesnt want love and care about me..
    people i dont want love and care who gives me abnormal love and care..
    i have been trap here for 23 years..and my depression seems endless.
    should i pick up my blade again? maybe thats the only way help me out of pain.
    why those people doesnt want take time to know about me..even though i love and care about them..it hurts me bad..why people just know hurt me..why they want send me to the hell and tear off my heart into pieces..i didnt do anything wrong!

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry to hear you are in pain sha sha,
    the blade will only bring tempoary relief but i understand the need but i hope you won't do it.

i dont know what to say about your friends and loved ones hurting you but i know you can have as much support as you need here.

be strong

pm me if you need to chat :hug:

3. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, sha sha, that so much pain has been inflicted on you, and that you're having to live with such suffering. You deserve better, and I believe you can find it if you stay safe and search honestly for help. I hope you find peace.

4. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

hi sha sha, it sounds like you are in alot of pain. The blade relieves the suffering you feel temporarily please consider some help. I hope today is a little bit easier for you.

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Don't take the blade, your better then that. Perhaps give it some time and then those close to you might notice the care your dishing out to them.

6. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Don't give in to cutting hun. You will accomplish nothing by it in the long run.
    As it has been said, give time to others to realize how you love them and wait for them to be ready to show love in return. Some people are so absorbed that what is under their nose goes unnotice. Give it time.

i wish you all the best
    granny

7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi sha sha, I am so sorry you are having to go through such a hard time. Please don't give up hope that one day your life will improve. If ever you want to chat feel free to contact me anytime. I've had a great deal of help and support from people here on the forum and Ihope you find as much. Love.S.:smile:

8. flayflow

flayflow Well-Known Member

i was in the same boat as you...wondering whether to pick up the blade again...everything seem to be really crap at the time...i got dumped by the loe of my life... failed maths...lost friends etc so i turnt to the blade... wasn't such a good idea as i first thought...me and my ex patched things up and he saw my cuts...it upset me and him...its not worth the hastle...it wll only push the person you love further away...

Im here any time you need to talk!
    Take care Sha sha

:arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.