please help i cant concentrate at all!

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by life, Oct 1, 2007.

1. life

life Well-Known Member

what are the best antidepressan for concentration problems..............i cant understand whats going on while i am in class or in a group....when i drink beer its like i can concentrate very very well........why ??????????......i took effexor prozac paxil remeron until now...and none of them helped me...

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

you could have ADD or ADHD depending on the rest of your symptoms. Sometimes they prescribe Adderall for that. I suggest you talk to your family doctor and let him check you out. Drinking beer to focus isn't going to help long term because you'll just end up becoming an alcoholic and that's definitely not a positive attribute. Again, talk to your parents or doctor, but sometimes medication isn't the end all be all. They might be able to do some other things to help you focus.

Kanani

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

You should talk to your doctor hun :hug:

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

my brother was prescribed cilift once, dunno if it helped him much, never asked but he is ADHD, AS, Schizo, u name it, i know he finds it hard to concentrate. also a friend of mine took it as well and she said it does make you happier and it regulates your sleeping patterns. she never had a concentration problem tho. sorry i know that doesnt help much.

5. life

life Well-Known Member

:( added one disoderder.......thats all i need......ok i will talk with her since prozac is making me more depressed and more suicidal!:mellow:....