Please Help I Dont Know What To Do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Ruby, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

im seeing things and i dont feel like im real. im hearing a voice telling me to stab myself. what can i do? my parents are asleep.. its so scary. i dont know who i am or if this is even real please

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I understand what you are saying. I've been there. If you want to talk feel free to PM me. But please try and ignore the voices who are telling you these things.

3. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

im crying so badly. im worried what im gonna do.. what should i do?

4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

If you are really worried that you might hurt yourself then you might consider waking your parents up? I'm sure they would want to help you.

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

ruby, the voices aren't real. do not listen to them. they are lying when they tell you to hurt yourself. are you still in counselling? does your counsellor know that the voices are telling you to harm yourself? when you are in the middle of an episode, it's hard to know what to do, still it's time for you to call in all availabel supports so that you can fight this.

6. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

Hi, are you ok? Please do not worry about voices. I can hear voices sometimes.. Voices tells me many things. Like die today, throw yourself and etc... Sometimes it is really awful.. Do you call to a helpline? When I was so struggling with this, I called to a helpline and as soon as I started to talk, it disappeared.. I hope calling helpline will work for you.

Sending you hugs..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.