Please Help..I need someone rn

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by TornNdone, Sep 26, 2016.

1. TornNdone

TornNdone New Member

Every day that goes by I think of more and more ways I can kill myself..I'm 19, barely into the world yet, and have no family or friends..my dog is the only friend I have. I constantly contemplate of ways to just do it easily and quickly. I have attempted to do it on an <mod edit - method>but didn't succeed. I have no one. I'm nearly homeless, and I have nowhere to turn. Please help me and comfort me..all my hope is almost gone..I fear where I'll be next.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum. Are there organizations that can help you find somewhere to live?

3. TornNdone

TornNdone New Member

Thank You..and no there's not. I mean, there's homeless shelters but will not let me bring my dog. And I can't part with her because she's all I got left. Part of the reason I am still alive.

4. Rockclimbinggirl

What about friends or family? Do you have a job right now?

5. TornNdone

TornNdone New Member

No family...my mom doesn't speak toe anymore and my dad was never involved. Both my grandparents are passed and my brother is in jail. Never had any friends before..I mean, I talked to people in school, but never had a set of friends..I was bullied through school and when I acted out from it everyone thought I was crazy and called me phsyco. I have me and I have my dog..that's all..I'm so tired of living like this. I feel like I keep going around and around in circles...I really hate myself and can't stand much more of what I've been going through..

6. Rockclimbinggirl

What about looking into other services, that might help with food, housing, job?

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know you are hurting but please stay strong. I totally understand that you dog is the only friend but please try your best to keep going. Please keep posting as we do care about YOU.