Please help if you dont mind :)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cicada 3301, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Ive cut for the first time in months, i dont know how long exactly, but i havent cut since 2012 for sure, i didnt pay attention to the date i stopped because i thought it was over, but i guess its not.

Also i think about suicide a lot but generally its just planning for future and its not serious but sometimes i just get that urge and feel like grabbing the kitchen knife and putting it straight through me, and i feel something building inside me, like rage or something, and then when i calm down and say im not gonna kill myself something happens physically it just feels like something is dropping inside me (that sounds stupid :p) but its something i feel physically and just wanna know what it is, so if you know let me know and if you think im an idiot let me know too :p

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are NOT an idiot hun sound like you are having impulsive moments when you are in alot of emotional pain. Try letting those emotions out throughout the day instead of letting them build up so much okay. Write out what you are feeling talk to us here let your doctor know how your mood is okay so he or she can help you too hugs

3. Cicada 3301

Thank you :) i dont have a doctor, i guess i should tho, right?

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello. Never self harmed in my rather lengthy life so no help in that matter. But have pondered ending it many years ago. Do not know much yet about your current circumstances which youbvsometimes now want to end..

What initially helped me was a call to the crisis line.. That got me the psychiatric help I needed. Recommend it highly. Little hard to get started but then I could not stop talking. A talk to a gp doc may get you started with getting yourself some help..having someone competant who listens and cares and is on your side can help a lot..

Take care of yourself please...jim

5. total eclipse

Jim is right hun call a crisis line or your own doctor and he or she will get you some help okay some therapy see a pdoc for meds someone to listen to you and hear your pain and will help you cope without harming you hugs

6. Cicada 3301

Thanks both of you, but i wouldnt know what to say, im just suicidal no real reasons, i dont know why i posted on here, i guess it was to get some help to get through what i was feeling, and i got that so im happy now, thank you

7. total eclipse

You don't need a reason to be suicidal hun it could be chemical depression andif so medication would help that I think if you just told your doc how you feel and you don't know why doc would help you but i am glad you are feeling better after talking here Hope you continue to reach out and vent okay hugs

8. Cicada 3301

Would a doc get me to see a psychiatrist? Because if thats the case id rather just say i have depression and not mention suicide as family use same doctor

9. total eclipse

yes your gp can send you to a psychiatrist if you ask him or her too.

10. cie

cie Banned Member

Hi,

I can't help on a lot of accounts, but I can confirm that a GP can send you to a psychiatrist or mental health service - in fact that's the normal way I believe?

When I first asked for help I looked online for mental health services in my area and then I phoned one late at night so I wouldn't have to actually talk to anyone while telling them the problem - it's easier that way - and I left a message that was short and to the point. They called me back the next day with an appointment. I'm not sure if they'd do that regularly, in fact they probably don't, my situation was quite severe at the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.