please help me die

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by chipandpin, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipandpin

chipandpin New Member

i have taken two overdoses in th epast four weeks - <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - methods>
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2007
  2. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

I am sorry you are having problems. You may want to refrain from listing drugs and/or methods on this site. If you are unsure you can talk to a Mod to discuss rules.

No one hear will help you die. We will be hear to listen to you cry, scream, yell etc. What has brought you to this point in your life?
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We are here to support you in the choice of living. I hope you find the support you need to do just thay. What has you feeling this way? Have you talked your thoughts and feelings out with anyone? Please stay safe.
  4. username1

username1 Member

I know how you feel i would take drugs to if i wherent so damn money greedy.

You feel so bad that you need to take drugs, its strange how these 2 things are connected, only we that have been there see the connection.

Its nothing to be ashamed of, anyone can end up taking drugs. Im not gonna lecture you that drugs are bad, people fail to see is that people on drogs know it better than anyone.

I just hope you will get better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.