Please help me figure this out

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by PandorasToybox, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandorasToybox

    PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

    Ok so I went into a depression remission of sorts a few weeks back just as my parents seperated... but then all these really bad, hurtful, killer secrets about our family & my parents marriage started coming out. Then just after my dad moved in with me, my mom announced (a day later) that she had a boyfriend & then "secretly" moved her boyfriend into the house. Then I started becoming the referee, my mom went off her meds (for her bipolar), her boyfriend has her isolated & she's already becoming VERY unstable. I'm really stressed with school & this situation & I'm afraid if I go back to the counsellors, they'll have me put away because I'm feeling suicidal again. I've exhautsed all other resources (my city doesnt have many)...& now I don't know if I should go back to the counsellor??
  2. kuika

    kuika Active Member

    yes you should go, its like in an airplane, you put your oxygen mask on first and then help others put theirs on. you cant help anyone if you dont take care of yourself.

    hope there's good help out there for all of you

  3. 1izombie

    1izombie Well-Known Member

    U shuld go back to the counselors and they wont commit you just cause ur suicidal... just me I've told my shrinks many time i was suicidal and even that i had a date and a plan and they didnt commit me, and im sure it the same with ur counselor, and she/he is there to help you cause it seems u have a lot to deal with and it seems way to much to deal with on ur own, and quiet honestly feeling the way u do with all that going on in ur life any sane person would be feeling depressed and even suicidal, I know I would be.... really u should go see them, it will only help...
  4. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    You need to get you strong okay as you are no help to your mom or anyone if you are not well. Talk to councillor let them know stress your under and if you are sucidal maybe sign self into hospital for few days to get help get meds regulated Your mom unfortunately needs to take care of herself and keep you out of it as you need to take care of you please reach out and try to get help for you okay
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.