• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Please help me focus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PollyAnna

Account Closed
By telling me ANYTHING to uplift me.

I cant seem to focus on my homework.
I'm almost certain I have adhd,so it's twice the struggle.
I have to study for a math test,and I have an essay due. :(

Wastingecho

my son has ADHD and gets very frustrated when he has to write essays, reports, etc.

i found that one thing that helped him a lot was to put individual facts or topics on 3x5 index cards as he thought of them

that way you don't have to work your way through it in a straight line

once your ideas are on the cards, you can shuffle them around until you have them in the order you want to use and throw away the ones you don't want to use

Obsessive

For the essay you can do what I do and just find paragraphs from books/articles/sites on the subject and change them around into your own words.

PollyAnna

Account Closed
Hmm... My kitty is being super cute? I hope that helps a bit.
Aweeee. if u ever get kitties, pls inform me :)

rocketpop:you made my night with both videos :)

Obsessive:Sorry, I can never bring myself to do that.

Thanks to everyone who commented! :heart:♥

Still accepting techniques!

This here post made me believe that I have had some sort of ADHD when I was a kid... and sometimes I get it now as well, because I can't focus more than 10 minutes reading something ... a book or anything

and jumping right next to do something else......

Ritsu

well I am Autistic and the way I cope when I need to focus on work etc is music I can't explain why it works but different types of music has different effects and for work I usually use something with a bass in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00