Please help me get through

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Cocoon, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cocoon

Cocoon New Member

I'm Italian, and my English is terrible. So I say sorry to all of you for this.
    I have been thinking about suicide for years.
    Since last week I have been seeking on web informations about suicide, especially suicide methods. But I can't find anything convincing.
    Pay attention: I don't want to ear that life is beautiful and that suicide is not the solution. I just want to die. I'd have about 100 good reasons to kill myself, but I can't explain them.
    I just want to find an efficient method. I don't have any shooting iron, I don't have any antidepressant or other pills and I wouldn't know where and how get them. I also know that slitting wrists doesn't work.
    So, what shall I do?

I don't know why everyday in the world die thousands of persons who would have desired to live, while who would desire to die, can't do that.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

First off Cocoon welcome to the site. This is a prolife site and we won't supply methods for you, I'm sorry. Why not tell us why you are here and what brought you here?
  3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

We do not provide methods here. I'm sorry. We can listen and hopefully we can become friends. :hug:
  4. Cocoon

Cocoon New Member

I think I'll jump from a great height.
  5. loveangel

loveangel Member

You need to get through not out. You may have 100 diffrent reason but I don't believe that getting out is the answer. People really do care why don't you try to stay around enough to show these these 100 reasons how special you are cause you are and it does not matter what you have done or had done to you there are answers Ive been there and I know a few of them. No all but a few. Who says that after you die it will be better your soul does not die. I cannot preach what will happen if you die but I know your soul will not. Please consider help there are alot of people out there that care and there are also alot of jerks but do we just let the jerks win. You are alot stronger then you think.
  6. Cocoon

Cocoon New Member

I think this is the most terrible period I've ever lived in my life. I'm not able to talk to anyone about my situation, let alone I would be able in a forum where people speaks a language I don't know well (or rather, I don't know at all).
    Maybe I'm here just because none knows me.
  7. KavithaB

KavithaB Member

Well here you can talk and not be seen. I can listen to you. If you don't want to post, PM me. It may make you feel better. Jumping off the cliff will not solve your problem. I won't say life is beautiful and you have to life. I would definitely say that dying may also not be very easy and is not the solution.
  8. Sasuke

Sasuke Active Member

I know how you feel. Chances are ill be ending my life soon aswel. I donno how though i have also searched methods, but i think overdosing is the way i wanna go.

im not telling you dont do it or do it or anything else, thats your choice and no matter what we say were not the ones dealing with your pain. good luck man life sucks for some of us while its perfect for some.
  9. bria

bria Well-Known Member

Can I just say that oding is not the way to go. I've tried it twice and have royally fucked myself up for life. If you are hellbent on klling yourself, find another way. Just my two cents.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.