Please Help Me. I can't wait any longer..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by serena, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serena

serena Well-Known Member

I'm losing control. I . . . feel . . . horrible . . . inside. It is like I am being ripped apart and my whole body is empty. I need to end this pain. It is taking over me. I would commit suicide, but I can't hurt everyone around me- it would be too selfish. My best friends, my family, and my community would be deeply affected so sadly the option is very complicated. I'm tired, I'm sick right now, I'm failing school, I just need to end it. My body is begging me to end it tonight, but I can't hurt everyone around me. Somethings got to give and make me feel better. I need help. I have a therapist and I will be going to a psychiatrist in a few weeks but what do I do in the mean time? How do I pull through without dragging everyone else down around me? I also have been self-injuring and they are only surface cuts but I have been trying to draw blood (I don't use anything to sharp because I am trying to be somewhat safe.) I just need professional help but I have to wait for it. Any tips on how to get through? Laying around is not an option because I have to get through the end of this school year (I'm already on a medical extension where everyone else is on Summer vacation and I am going to school alone to make up work with my guidance counselor.

2. serena

serena Well-Known Member

is anyone out there?:sad:

3. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

of course people are out there. there are many people on here who have had to endure close to the same pain you are feeling now, maybe not exactly the same but pretty close. as hard as it maybe to do, and even harder to hear, you just have to hold on til you see the professional. you dont have to hold on alone though, there is loads of support in here, and im certain you will find it. stay strong and continue to be safe. :hug:

4. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

If you're still in crisis, put on some calming music, take a few deep breaths, and go to bed early. It always seems to do the trick for me and everything looks much, much better in the morning. Nights are always the worst for me . . .

I'm in the Pacific, though, so I don't know what time you're on. Take a nap if possible, and give your mind some time to rest. If you still feel like shit when you wake up, get in touch with a doc and try to get your appointment bumped up. You should probably do that regardless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.