please help me i just took pills

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by shadow44, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow44

shadow44 Member

please help me i dont kno what to do i just took pills i dont kno what to do i cant get through the hotline
  2. Alais

Alais Well-Known Member

I've been exactly where you are and it sounds to me as if you are regretting your decision. It's not too late. Can you call 911 or the police? Believe me, they will not hold anything against you and are trained for things like this. If you have an aversion to contacting them, call a friend or relative. Either way, you need to get somewhere that you can receive medical help. In the meantime, if it's only been a few minutes, see if you can force yourself to vomit them up.
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Call 911 immediately.
  4. jKORE

jKORE Senior Member

Please call some one, anyone, immediately. As Alais just said, you need to get to an emergency room asap. If u can't call, go next door and tell a neighbor! Ask them to drive you to a hospital. Try to remain as relaxed as you can.
    Don't panic, it won't do any good. It will just make you feel worse about the situation.

I hope you get through this...
  5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hun. please call 911.
    it is nothing to play around with.
    you are a vital life force....
    we can't lose you....
    it will be ok. they will want to help you, , , call them - and we''l be here when you get back. . .
  6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

what have you taken, and how much? how long ago did you take the? can you make yourself sick?
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What did you decide to do? I hope you contacted emergency services to help you. Please let us know how you are as we are concerned.
  8. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Please keep us updated.
  9. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Are you ok? I am hoping you called for help and are doing ok!
  10. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

How are you?
  11. shadow44

shadow44 Member

i'm so sorry for what i said last night. i made myself throw up and then i think i passed out. I woke up and I feel like shit but i'm alive. i think im gonna go to the clinic and make sure i'm ok though. thank you all so much for your support. I hope i didnt scare anyone too much i was just so desperate. I'm ok. thank you all so much.
  12. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

I am glad to see you are still alive! If you need to talk my pm box is always open to you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.