Please help me; I'm scared!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by les1966, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. les1966

les1966 New Member

I already have suicidal ideation. Last night I took 2 mgs of Xanax and 3 times my dose of Lamictal. I didn't want to kill myself then but I thought it would make me feel better. About 30 mins later I could hardly see and I couldn't walk; I had no coordination. I don't remember what happened next but I woke up 4 hours later on the floor. I googled Lamictal overdose and it said an overdose can cause seizures or DEATH. I'm pretty sure I had a had a seizure. I'm scared right now because I've already called the crisis line 4 times. They always ask me if I have the means to take my own life and until now my answer was "no". I'm afraid if things get really bad (I'm going through a HUGE amount of stress), I'm going to take a bunch on purpose. I don't really want to die but I don't know how much longer I can deal with what I'm going through and now I DO have the means to take my own life.

I'm terrified. I just need some support please. Especially after what happened last night. All the symptoms were those of Lamictal overdose....

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am here what can I do for you.....?

REally I woke up in the middle of the night for some reason and maybe it is you...it is 5am and I have nothing to do so would like to help...

Bambi

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Please get yourself checked out by a medical professional. It's great you don't want to die, but now you need to follow that through and fight for your life. You can't know the damage those tablets have done inside.

Can you call your doctor? The Crisis Line? Go to A&E/ER?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Call your GP even get some help phone crisis let them know what you did they will help you. Do you have a poison line you can call to get help You need to get some help okay call emerg even but do it before there is more damage.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please go to a doctor or the emergency room to get yourself checked out.

Keep talking to us; what's causing you so much stress right now?

6. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Tell Crisis you have the means, you are reaching out for help, get all the help you can, why lie about how desperate you are?

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Did you get yourself some help?

How are you now?

8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

All the above are good suggestions.

How are you feeling now...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.