Please help me now. A site buddy or whatever I'm really not fussed at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's best if you can talk to someone near you because at the end of the day, there's only so much we on the internet can do. Even though we are real people giving advice, support and friendship sometimes it's just not the same as having a friend in the "real world". It would be good if you can talk to someone such as a therapist and don't worry, they won't laugh at you. They wouldn't have any reason. At the end of the day you have issues that are bothering you and it's a therapists job to listen. They speak to many people, many of which don't have the same problems and I really don't think they would laugh at you. If they did, they shouldn't be in the job. I know it's a big step to ask for help, and it can take a lot of courage but go for it hun.. seriously, just go and make that appointment or call up someone and see what happens. You may be thankful that you did. Whatever happens, we're still here.

I'm going to bed now hun, but feel free to PM me if you'd like to or add me to messenger if you have one and I'll be happy to speak to you. Take care of yourself. :hug:

hi there, makeitlooksoprettyburning.
i will be checking this periodically ovr the next few hours and if you need me, PM me, hey? Yuo sound like a really great person who's just going through a bad time at the moment. Take Care, Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00