Please help me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by unknowns, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknowns

unknowns Member

I cant do this anymore. I cant be here. Nobody needs me, I need this pain to end. Today.

2. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

please speak to your crisis team, if not can you phone out of hours GP surgery or if you have mental health number then call them as soon as you can. If not do you have a care coordinator, someone you call or someone you can sit whilst the feeling passes and to keep you safe.

3. unknowns

unknowns Member

I dont have anybody.

4. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

How about hanging in here and talking? Any reason today is worse than yesterday?

5. unknowns

unknowns Member

Things have been getting worse for about 2 weeks and today is the first time I've been alone properly and I cant see a future for me anymore. No one notices me and the one person who told me they'd always be there for me is pushing me away and I dont have anyone anymore. My life is a pain, I just want it to end.

6. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

At this point all you can do is survive. Take medication, speak to your doctor. let as many peopleas possible know you are in pain. Just take one day at a time, one moment at a time. God Bless.

7. skinnylove911

canyou tell us what routes youve explored and see if we can help you x

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Keep reaching out here... people do care and will listen.

9. skinnylove911

I will always care for you out there hun x
    stay strong x

10. unknowns

unknowns Member

Thought I'd let you know I'm still here (unfortunately) things are still bad, but I think I'm going to get help, before things get worse if they even can. Thanks everyone for your help though, it's nice to know people who have never met me care more than the people in my life. x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.