please help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by UsedToBe, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UsedToBe

UsedToBe Well-Known Member

I feel the urge to <edit mod total eclipse method> myself tonight. I don't want to do it. The kids would not cope. I don't feel safe. It hurts.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi juniper what is happening that is bringing you so low hun. If you are not coping then now is the time to call a crisis line ok or go to hospital or call your doc
    Your children need you well hun please stay safe

3. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

Hello juniper, I'm sorry I'm late to reply. We are here if you need us, You can join is in chat to share your thoughts. We will be here for you. Don't give up ok? I'm really sorry you feel this way, and I hate to say this but you are right, your kids needs you. I hope you won't give up okay?

*hugs*

4. UsedToBe

I wish I had killed myself two years ago. I wish I hadn't chickened out. Now everyone would have gotten over it and they would be living their lives. I'm still here. I fucking reminder of what I ad done to them and how I made their lives miserable. I'm a coward. Torturing people with my presence. Why am I still here? I hate myselkf for not having courage to end this.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your children would not get over you leaving not in 2 years not in their live time hun I hope you have courage to take yourself to hospital and get help or call crisis line to talk to someone ok

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Your children would never get over it if you were gone. That would be a hurt that would be with them for the rest of their lives, one that would never ease.

7. Kaarisa

Kaarisa New Member

I wish you would realize that the thoughts in your head are telling you things that are not true and you are believing they are. Thoughts are not facts....in fact you can think a thought and not attach to it. Let is be like a cloud passing through. If you meditate you will get relief. If you seek assistance from a psychologist or psychiatrist, you may
    have a mood disorder and may need medication. I hope you get help...your mind is not you. Thevawawareness or space you feel in meditation is.

8. UsedToBe

Nothing makes sense. I disappointed everyone. Yes, I am an expert in my own situation and that's how I know I messed everything up. This morning is even worse than last night. I am meeting a friend this afternoon, I will say good bye.

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Can you possibly ask your friend for help instead of saying goodbye? If I were that friend, I would rather someone come to me for help and give me a chance to prove my friendship, than to just be told goodbye.

10. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

I have been suicidal for the past two months. I have begged God and angels to help my depression and problems. I've been feeling a little better everyday. Too soon to tell if I make this. You can't do this alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.