Please help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by enteringxghost, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enteringxghost

enteringxghost New Member

I don't want to die. I just want it to be quiet. I want it to stop hurting. I can't do this anymore. Please, make it stop. Just make it stop.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us here. If you want to tell us little about what is going on we might be able to offer up some ideas? Sometimes it helps to just have a place to vent about your issues as we....

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

Please keep posting as we may be able to offer some comfort . I feel so sorry that you are in so much pain. Please try to let some of it out here.
    :freehug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Make what stop hun the noise the anger please explain to us hun what is bringing you to this point so we can help you more hugs

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. I too want to say what others have. I am glad you are here. This is a very good and safe community. If you feel you can say more about the noise you want to quiet, then it really is safe to say it. Although how much you say is totally up to you. Believe me, you are not alone. Others here want the same. I too hope it becomes quiet for you. This is a great community. I hope you will keep posting.

6. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

It can be addressed. Whatever it is.

You are already reducing the pain by posting here.

Please come and do as others ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.