please help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thenewsoftheworld, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I pray and pray for help and a sign on where to go and what to do but i think hes ignoring me. why would God forsake his son when he is in need please i dont want to die but i fell its the only way that i can be saved
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling so alone please call crisis line ok talk to someone who can help you take some of the sadness away Keep talking here you are not alone here
  3. Linny

Linny Active Member

I'm sure you might have heard this before but God works in mysterious ways. He often tests his bravest children and puts them through tough situations so that they may be more understanding to others and therefore can be used as a tool to reach out to others in need. Because you're going through this time you see the worst side of down and you have personally experienced hardship. You understand what it's like. You can help people going through this too. Beccause that's your reason for going on. The best way to help someone is by a success story. Because they see that even though there's so much hurt and hate, some how, some way, you pull through at the last second and you show them what you're really made of. When you're at the bottom, all you can do is look up and eventually climb back up. You can stumble, fall, maybe even get back down, but as long as you keep looking up, having His light for guidance, then you can show others that there is a way to climb up, even if it's just to stay away from the dark bottom. I'm not very religious but I do have my beliefs and The One Up Top has put me through test and test again. Am I still depressed? Most certainly. It really sucks sometimes. But I try my hardest to keep my chin up because y'know what, you get a crick in your neck from looking down all the time. So roll your head around, take a look at the view, and just think "I could be that success story". "I could be that inspiration". "I could be that person that shows others that there is a way out. I can do it. I can help. I can get there for myself and in turn get there for them". We all believe in you. Because we understand to some extent. We don't understand exactly, but enough's enough. We're all here to help you.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you are feeling better today? Keep us updated and we may be able to help and support you with whatever you need.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.