Please help me...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I'm so close to ending it right now. I got out of the hospital recently and I made friends with a few people and got a few numbers from people. One guy wanted to hang out and I said yeah sure, cause I desperately wanted some friends. So I hung out with him and his friend and a little bit ago my step dad stormed into my room and he told me how he doesn't want them over here anymore and how he doesn't want me to hang out with them. I'm 32 years old and I feel like I'm a teenager. I want to get out of this house and live somewhere else, I can't stand the way they treat me anymore. All my life they've been treating me like a child and I'm sick and tired of it. I'm also worried about other things too but I'm sure about what's going on with me. I got a UTI, I was urinating a lot in the beginning and I was urinating a lot this morning but now I'm urinating very little. What is going on with me? Why isn't it away yet? Why am I only urinating so very little now and before I was urinating a lot more. I don't understand what's going on with me at all. It's making me think I caught something.....I don't have any friends at all, and I actually made friends at the hospital. :( Sure they had problems, just like I did but they were there for me and my guy friend hugged me when I was upset.

Now my step dad is saying my friends isn't allowed over here anymore. I quit smoking and now I'm thinking about going back to the habit again cause I'm so stressed out right now. I can't deal with this shit anymore. I don't feel like I can live anymore. I'm no longer happy and I don't want to go back into the hospital. I came out happy as can be but my parents being so strict is making me depressed. I should be allowed to do whatever I want and not have to hear what they say. I'm so tired of there ways and them bullying me like I'm a child.

2. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Have you applied for disability? I would try to goal towards a short-term disability and move out if you could....

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I agree you need to move out and be on your own not with your parents apply for social assistance and get a place where you can have anyone over you want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.