Please Help Me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by leahrrrr, May 1, 2016.

1. leahrrrr

leahrrrr New Member

my boyfriend always breaks up with me. i take him back when he realizes he messed up and i try i try i try so hard to be what he wants and it hurts so bad that im not good enough every time i feel like i am dying can someone please help me please i dont know what to do
  2. Oh honey you shouldn't try to change yourself to please anyone. You are you. It sounds like he is the one with the problems not you. I know breaking up hurts but he is just playing games with you. I know you love him but it sounds like (from what you said) he doesn't truly love you if he is just wanting you to change for him. That is abusive, emotional abuse but abuse none the less. I think you need to get away from him and stay away from him.

You are great how you are don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, please ignore all the negative thoughts if you can. If he keeps running away from you he is simply not worth chasing after, you will realise you're better all alone. I'm sorry you are going through this, we are here for you and please be kind to yourself. Sometimes in life you must be selfish and this is one of those times.
  4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am sorry you have to deal with this hun. It sounds like this is a very stressful relationship for you to be in.

I know this will hurt for you to hear probably, but I think you would be a lot better without him. You deserve someone who respects you and doesn't put you through this over and over again. You deserve better!

Please be kind to yourself. Talk to us here, on the forum or on the chat room, and know my inbox is always open!
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I am saddened by your post. You have not done nothing wrong but just take someone crack who dearly care about. You are hurting how this person is causing you immense pain. You need to stay away from this person as if they cared for you, then they would not cause you so much hurt. I know it's hard to stay strong but you have to move away your from the relationship in order to feel relieved. I know you care but sometimes you have to let something go that causes you great pain.

If you want to talk in private, then please send me an email.

Keep posting and be safe.